I’m bringing boudoir min-sessions back, but only once a year!
Business has grown so much that my schedule has been jammed packed so I’m planning these well in advance. These will be the only boudoir minis I can do this year as my fall months are almost completely booked and babies have been keeping me busy the rest of the year.
If you’ve been wanting to do a boudoir session, this is the time to do them! And here’s all the info you need to get started:
Saturday, July 8th
$200 plus tax (total investment $219.20)
Includes 45 minutes and 20 high resolution fully retouched digital images with printing rights delivered by digital download.
To secure your spot, a $50 nonrefundable retainer and signed contract will be required with the
remaining balance due at your session. Pay retainer below via PayPal. I will send the link to the new client form and agreement soon after.
When booking, please note your preferred session time.
The times listed below will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Time Slots Available:
- Bring a friend to help you feel comfortable if you want to and all the outfits you can handle!
- I highly suggest getting your hair and makeup done professionally. It just makes everything look polished and put together, and it seriously makes you feel like a million bucks!
- This is perfect for maternity as well!
- You can make these as casual as you want (like sipping coffee in a simple sweater and boyshort undies) or as sexy and elegant as you want (lingerie, heels, jewelry, the works!).
- Photos will not be posted on Facebook or my website. These are completely private.
- Session will be held at my studio in north Monroe this year. White wood walls, white wood floors, vintage iron bed, white linens, and farmhouse decor! Perfect colors and style for your intimate photos!
- Digital Images will be delivered within 4 weeks of session.